Silverlight 4 Source Code

Nov 4, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Will the source code for the Silverlight 4 version of MVVM light be post anytime soon? The binaries work but using the published source code does not. In particular, the EventToCommand functionality is broken.

Nov 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I use the latest source code here :
 clicked on Download Latest Version on the right of the screen. I compiled the code and it works well for me...

Nov 9, 2010 at 6:31 AM

Hey guys,

There was a little confusion in the source code, especially the two versions for VS 2008 and VS 2010. I cleaned it up now.

Nov 18, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for putting the new code up. I downloaded and converted the projects to Silverlight 4 (as you mentioned, they were already updated for VS2010). There were a couple of issue. First the GalaSoft.MvvmLight.Test suite failed to complete. I also created a test app (SL4) that attempted to use EventToCommand. This all compiled fine but the command (on MouseEnter of a TextBox) never fired. I have all the prerequisites. The RelayCommand to a ButtonBase works fine, it's only the EventToCommand that seems to be broken.

I'd appreciate any advise you may have on this.

Nov 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM

There was an issue with the code, only Silverlight 3 and WPF3.5 made it to Codeplex for some reason. I corrected this, and now by selecting Silverlight 4, you should be able to make everything work fine. Let me know!

Nov 22, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Works perfectly! 

Thank you Laurent for this amazing toolkit.