Target release for v4

May 3, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Hi Laurent,

We have been playing with the version 3 of MVVM Light and are looking forward to some of the changes coming with v4.  Just wondering if you have a target release yet?

I have downloaded the latest build and was able to compile successfully, and use the DLLs.  I am guessing both the project templates and snippets will have to change for v4 right?  I did get the project templates to build, but not really sure how you have the templates built in the zip files.

Thanks!

Coordinator
May 10, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Hi,

I still have a few features I would like to add in V4, and given the "side project" nature of this work... hard to be sure about a date. I will do my best to release V4 before the summer vacation.

Cheers,

Laurent

Jul 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Laurent,

I'm sure you have been busy, but and updates on your next release (V4)? Big fan of you stuff and your writings and am looking forward to this next release.

Dustin Griffith

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hi,

Working actively on it these days. I was hoping to be able to release something before the summer vacation, but I got delayed by work and also a big private project (moving to a new house ;). Progress is good though.

Hope this helps,

Laurent