RaisePropertyChanged variants

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM

SL 4 app, MVVMLight 3.0.0.28574

I wanted to take advantage of 

RaisePropertyChanged(PropertyName, oldValue, newValue, true);

However, when I replaced

RaisePropertyChanged(PropertyName);

items that were bound to the property stopped getting notified of changes to the property.

Now, I am calling both versions of RaisePropertyChanged -- is that correct?  It doesn't seem right...

Thanks for any insights...

Coordinator
Jul 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Hi,

RaisePropertyChanged(string, T, T, bool) calls the RaisePropertyChanged(string) method internally, so you should not see a difference in terms of how the bindings react. Can you send me a repro so that I test it?

Thanks
Laurent 

Jul 16, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Hi,
RaisePropertyChanged(string, T, T, bool) calls the RaisePropertyChanged(string) method internally, so you should not see a difference in terms of how the bindings react. Can you send me a repro so that I test it?
Thanks
Laurent
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mvvmlight@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email mvvmlight@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com